My Workbench

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

15MM WWII Vehicles

Ok, I admit it! Jonathan Freitag asked me to print him a few trucks and I went a tad overboard. But that's just me. The last time I did this it was ACW ironclads for my buddy Pete in Bournemouth.

Left row German: Opel Blitz, 5 Steyr 580 trucks, Raupenschlepper Ost track, 2 Sd.Kfz. 221 armored cars.

Next row Italian: 4 SPA Dovunque 35 trucks, 1 Dovunque Protetto

3rd row Italian: 3 Lancia 3RO trucks, 1 Lancia 3RO 100-17

4th row Italian: 3 Fiat 626 trucks with 1 water/fuel trailer

5th row French: Matford F927, Renault AGR, 3 Citroën C4P17 tracked, Citroën Traction Avant command car

Last row Japanese: 3 Isuzu 97 trucks, 2 IJA Type 94 trucks




First row US & Canada: 2 Mack 7.5 ton trucks, water/fuel trailer, 2 GMC deuce and a half trucks, M3 scout car, Ford F15 CMP, Otter light recon car

Next Row UK: Bedford Lorry, 30 CWT cargo truck, Chevy 30 CWT LRDG (Long Range Desert Group), 2 Marmon-Herrington armored cars, Morris CS8

Last row Poland: 5 Polski Fiat 621 trucks (Germany used these after the occupation of Poland)




I am going to include one unbuilt "kit" of another US M3 scout car with the delivery. 



I will be taking them over to Jonathan the next time we play a Face to Face.

Now, back to the Japanese fleet!




11 comments:

Lawrence H said...

You really are making the most of that 3D printer Vol, These trucks look great, and you are weakening my resolve not to purchase one.

A Miniatures Hobby Room said...

Haha, it really has changed the hobby for me. I am printing a 1/3000 Minas Tirith model now that will take 1d19h56m to finish.

El Grego said...

Very difficult to have too many trucks!

Jonathan Freitag said...

Vol, you are building a great-looking motor pool. We will try to get a game soon but Nancy and I have come down with another bug.

Stew said...

That's very kind of you.
In your next face to face game, you should get a free reroll. 😁

A Miniatures Hobby Room said...

Oh, sorry to hear that Jon. And thanks, this is your motor pool after all. Not as clean as professional models, but you may still be able to use them.

Jonathan Freitag said...

Nice thought, Stew, but Vol does not need one.

Jonathan Freitag said...

Very cool!

A Miniatures Hobby Room said...

I hope Jon feels that way too, Greg

A Miniatures Hobby Room said...

You keep saying that Jon.....

Anonymous said...

Great looking mass of vehicles and very kind of you to print them!
Best Iain caveadsum1471