My Workbench

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Long Over Due Post

I have not posted since Christmas. I have had some medical issues that have kept me away from the shipyard. I just can't sit at the desk for long without a lot of pain. My good friend Rory is also struggling with medical issues so between us we have not been producing much for the last few months.

Rory has expressed a desire to develop a tutorial on building and rigging 1/2400 Napoleonic ships and asked if I would post it on this blog like his other tutorials on the 1/1200 ships. I look forward to it with anticipation. His 1/1200 tutorials are the popular posts on my blog site.

So with all of that said, I have not been totally unproductive. But I haven't been posting any of it. So following this post will be a few catch-up posts about the little bit I have been working on.

Cheers to all!

4 comments:

El Grego said...

Glad to see you back, and I hope that your health issues subside soon.

Greg

A Miniatures Hobby Room said...

Thanks Greg. Doesn't look like you've posted for a while either. Everything's OK with you I hope?

Stew said...

Best wishes to you and Rory, for a good recovery.

A Miniatures Hobby Room said...

Thank you Stew for your wishes. I am on the mend with back issues and a brace. Unfortunately Rory has cancer and is not doing well.