My Workbench

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Strelets Russian Mounted Jägers

OK, let me try this again! I deleted my first post about these little guys because they were so bad. I felt like I had lost my touch at painting troops after doing nothing but ships for 7 years. These figures had been base coated back at the end of 2012 when I received my first 1/1200 Napoleonic Naval ship models. So they have been gathering dust for all this time. I decided to finish them but after three tries, the faces still sucked in my opinion. I posted them, then within hours deleted the post. After a couple of days I remembered "The Dip!" The dip fixes everything, right? So I am much happier with this troop now.






2 comments:

Bluewillow said...

Nice work on those. All the best for your plans and projects for 2020

Cheers
Matt
French Wargame Holidays

Stew said...

The dip does solve everything. I use it all the time to enhance my average painting. These look great.
Since 2012 eh? Lol 😀