My Workbench

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

How Do I Do What I Do?

I have been asked several times on forums how I do five things; bases, ratlines, sails, masts, and lifting hulls to match Langtons. I have already done a post on how I make masts (see A Miniatures Hobby Room: Scratch Building 1:1200 Ship Masts), and how I lift hulls (see A Miniatures Hobby Room: My Method for Raising Navwar Hulls).

I have gone through all of my posts and gleaned the photos showing how I do the bases, ratlines, and sails. So for the next three post I will attempt to explain the process using these photos for illustration. I hope these posts will provide some help to anyone who enjoys building these miniature ships as much as I do.

Cheers

2 comments:

Stew said...

Really looking forward to the post about about the bases.

(I know it’s already posted but I’m playing catch-up! 😀)

A Miniatures Hobby Room said...

Thanks Stew. There actually has been very little reaction to the two posted so far, here or on the Wargames Website. They would probably do better on TMP 🤔🤧