My Workbench

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

My Navwar Fleet

I have been working on another Navwar ship, this time a Swedish 70 gun. I got up to the part I hate, making the ratlines and decided to take a break....for a few days! watched a few movies, the new Vikings episodes, and a couple more from the new season of Last Kingdom. I started looking at my other Navwar ships. Picking them out of the fleets they belong with, I gathered them up together and took a few photos. Here are all 17 ships completed so far.







American Cutter
14 gun felucca xebec
British cutter

Spanish 22 gun corvette Diligencia
Dutch 64 gun Revolutie

French Corvette L'Mars
French Corvette L'Republicaine
Swedish 40 gun Frigate Venus
Two Dutch 32 gun frigates

Two Dutch 50 gun ships
Two Dutch 64 gun ships
Ottoman 122 gun Selimiye

Spanish Reina Louisa 114

4 comments:

Phil said...

Splendid ships, much better than mine...Great job!

A Miniatures Hobby Room said...

Thank you Phil

Stew said...

Excellent collection! Very impressive to me especially since I now know how much time each ship takes! I love the close ups. 😀

I really been meaning to catch up on Vikings as well, last I remember Ragnar came back to the village after being gone...

A Miniatures Hobby Room said...

Oh man Stew! You're 2 seasons behind 😲
Thanks for the nice comment