My Workbench

Friday, June 16, 2023

Downsizing My Stuff

I need to make room for more creations, so I have decided to move some terrain pieces that I haven't used in many years. 

First off is a cast resin four tower Castle Keep, plus two extra corner round towers, two octagonal towers, 9 wall sections, and two stone stairs. The Keep, one octagonal tower, one wall section, and one stair is painted. The rest are base coated. These are heavy so shipping could be expensive.






I am asking just $200 for the set.

Next are some Hovels buildings from the English line.



Left to right:

  • Butter Market - $8
  • Old Country Farm House - $10
  • Gothic Stone Church - $12
  • Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker - $10
  • Thyme House - $4
Last are some miscellaneous resin buildings:



The Roman watchtower - $20

A-frame barn - $6

Round Celtic or African Hut - $3

These are just ballpark prices and not set in stone. I am willing to negotiate. Thanks for looking. 

8 comments:

Jonathan Freitag said...

Castle is cool! I am interested and no shipping required as long as I can make a pick up.

A Miniatures Hobby Room said...

Awesome Jonathan. I sent you an email with our address and my phone #.

caveadsum1471 said...

Great looking castle and nice other bits of terrain, bit far for me!
Best Iain

A Miniatures Hobby Room said...

Understood, thanks Iain

Stew said...

Good luck selling the stuff. I looked at some stuff HARD (especially the castle) in a ;'ets help out a friend' kinda way but it's nothing I really want / need.

A Miniatures Hobby Room said...

That's ok, no worries. I am moving them locally. Delivering the castle today in fact.
Hope all is well with you & your family.

Jonathan Freitag said...

Stew, the castle is going to a Good home...

Gonsalvo said...

This exchange is really interesting, as it would seem to have set the stage for your recent meeting for the 1812 Naval game. Jon and Vol, this castle is the same Gallia Castle I have, that you saw part of in my Wachau write up and asked about.